Hey! Today I’m in a crazy mood! So I’m gonna write down the most absurd things I’ve ever done in my life!
- I ate a big, black ant when I was 2 years old.
- I bit my cousin’s hand while sleeping, thinking that she was the villian of my dream.
- I jumped off the big fence today to fetch my sister’s ball which was lying inside a heap of rubbish and fast growing and not so useful plants.[monitors and insects rule that land. Creepy!!!!]
- I had hit my uncle’s ear with a hard toy when I was 7 years old. He was sleeping then.
- I accidently threw my sister off the bed and she injured her head, when I was 7 years old. You can still see the mark near her left eyebrow.
- I tried to climb a hibiscus plant but fell down badly.
- I complained to my supervisor about my classmates bringing in cameras and ipods to school[now this is really…….Well, I don’t know what to say]
- I had argued with my teacher to increase my English grades.
- I broke my mom’s favourite plant pot and tried to put the plant back in it.
- I ran off shrieking, seeing a tree frog.
- I would play teacher-teacher for hours, when I was just 5 years old:]
- I used to sit and ride on my doggie’s back.
- I once held my friend Sonali’s collar and held her up for two minutes. She was gasping for breath.
- I bellowed everything I know about my mother infront of my friends.[I know this is so absurd!]
- I regularly used to sing and dance in my class!
LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!